Why you should choose us to be your Buyer's Agent
For most families, choosing a new home is the biggest financial decision they will ever make. There are many complicated decisions involved in choosing your new home. To protect your interests and assure that you make the best possible decisions, it's important that you have an agency on your side who is an expert in the local real estate market.
As your agent, our focus is on getting you the best possible home at the best possible price. We will work hard not only in finding you potential new homes to see, but also in keeping you informed of everything that takes place. As your agents and top experts in the local market, we'll negotiate the best prices and terms for you and answer all of your questions as they arise. We'll be representing you, not the seller. This assures that our experience and expertise in the local market will be used in your best interests during the negotiation process.
As your agent, we will:
- Assure that you see all the properties in the area that meet your criteria. Not just those listed on the local MLS, but also many un-listed properties that we find through our local contacts and affiliations.
- Guide you through the entire process, from finding homes to look at, to getting the best financing.
- Make sure you don't pay too much for your new home. As real estate experts in this area, we help people negotiate and make home purchase decisions every day. We can help you avoid costly mistakes.
- Answer all of your questions about the local market area. Not just about homes for sale, but about schools, neighborhoods, the local economy and more.
- Refer you to various trusted vendors who may assist in home repair or handyman duties, financing or hard money with your choice from a long list of efficient lenders, and other useful products or services useful to the new homeowner
- Provide successful buyers with a Home Warranty for their home free of charge at closing
Let us help you find your dream home and assure your best interests are protected throughout the entire process. Feel free to call us or e-mail with any questions you may have at any time. Fill out this form and we'll get back to you right away.